Hold - Reverb
Infinite sustain that you can hold your guitar chords or notes with at the touch of a momentary Hold switch and play along with a medium sized hall type reverb.
The Hold-Reverb features analog dry path ensuring that your signal stays unaffected.
Now with selectable latching or momentary modes*.
- captures a reverb loop - infinite reverb
- selectable latching or momentary modes*
- medium sized hall type reverb
- control knobs: dry level, hold level, reverb level, decay
- analog dry path
- true bypass switch
* Hold down the footswitch at power up to select latching or momentary mode.
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10k Ohms or greater
- ADC-DAC HF response (-3dB): 20Hz-14.5kHz
- THD (1kHz, -1db from clipping): 0.015-0.03%
- Current Draw: 80-90 mA
- Dimensions(mm): 60(W) x 123(D) x 50(H)
- Weight: 240 g
- Power supply: 9V DC, negative tip, standard "boss" type
Please use the right power supply!
The appearance of actual product may differ slightly from the image due
to handmade process.